Sunday, September 6, 2009

evidence of growth

Today I went through our old digital photos from 2002 to 2006. I had copied them onto CDs since my first computer in Germany had only 8gb of space, was of course was pretty big way back in the early 00 decade but is comically small now. Kind of like when Guns n Roses sold a billion records in the nineties but only sold 3 million copies of the last one. Ha...3 million copies...what a joke.

Anyway, my point is that our children have grown up in the past 8 years. I realize that this is not fark.com worthy information, but it is still amazing to see the transformation. We have traveled to some pretty fantastical places these past few years and it is truly hard to imagine Sterling and Kimeko being so small. But the evidence is there in my dig
ital photo viewer.

Here is a picture from almost exactly 7 years ago at Andechs which is a monastery/beer garden in Bavaria...


3 comments:

  1. Susan was definitely visiting us - I can tell by Kimeko's hairdo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that picture and your are right I did do her hair. Now I need her to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly amazing what hoxin and good German beer will do.

    ReplyDelete